1/8" Diamond Drill Bits for Your
Dremel Tool, Drill or Drill Press
1/8” Diamond Drill Bit | 1/8” Glass Drill Bit
This 1/8" (3.2mm) bit is a popular
drill bit for making jewelry and drilling fogged windows
. It's used for drilling sea glass, stone, shells, etc. It's an easy to use
drill bit for beginners.
Drills a hole for size 9 wire or smaller.“I wasted my money at the hardware store. Your instructions on how to drill sea glass did the trick. Thanks!
--- Lisa B in Chicago IL
Order now and your order includes:
- FREE "The ABC's of Drilling" so that you don't waste your drill bits, time or money.
- FREE shipping saves you money
- 100% money back, no risk guarantee
These diamond bits are the best value
that you’ll find on the web or anywhere else.
- You'll drill 1/8" holes in glass, tile, and ceramics.
- Makes the perfect hole for your 11 gauge wire cord or a small chain.
- 1 3/4" overall length, 1/8" shank
- Fits your Dremel® tool, drill or drill press.
It really is an easy decision. You’ll be glad you did!
Diamond Cutting Tools LLC Copyright® 2002-2016 Diamond Cutting Tools LLCwww.discountdiamondbits.com
1227 Rockbridge Rd
Stone Mountain GA 30087
Question or comment? Please email us at:
Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM