1/8" Diamond Drill Bit for Glass & Tile
1/8” Diamond Drill Bit | 1/8” Glass Drill Bit
This 1/8" bit is a popular
drill bit for making jewelry and drilling fogged windows
. It's used for drilling sea glass, stone, shells, etc. It's an easy to use
drill bit for beginners.“I wasted my money at the hardware store. Your instructions on how to drill sea glass did the trick. Thanks!”
--- Lisa B in Chicago IL
Order now and your order includes:
- FREE "The ABC's of Drilling" so that you don't waste your drill bits, time or money.
- FREE shipping saves you money
- 100% money back, no risk guarantee
These diamond bits are the best value
that you’ll find on the web or anywhere else.
- You'll drill 1/8" holes in glass, tile, and ceramics.
- Makes the perfect hole for your 11 gauge wire cord or a small chain.
- 1 3/4" overall length, 1/8" shank
- Fits your Dremel® tool, drill or drill press.
It really is an easy decision. You’ll be glad you did!
Diamond Cutting Tools LLC Copyright® 2002-2013 Diamond Cutting Tools LLCwww.discountdiamondbits.com
1227 Rockbridge Rd
Stone Mountain GA 30087
1-888-356-5707 (Toll Free)
Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM